Part 7 – Q&A.. Answering Questions About the Philippines

Welcome to Part 7 in a series of videos where I answer questions posed by you on a variety of issues about the Philippines.  More parts will follow in this series so be sure to subscribe for the next video.  🙂

travel safe backpack theft proof valuables keep retirement philippines asia thailand vietnam
philippines expat advice help dating relocation cebu panglao dumaguete





Author: V. Reekay

About Me.. In 2011 I made the decision to move to the Philippines within a year. Since 2012 I’ve been traveling through various islands of the Philippines as a full-time Expat. (Mactan, Bohol, Panglao, Moalboal, Dumaguete, Bacong, Boracay, Cebu) I recently spent the year living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Share with me here my ongoing adventures of life in the Philippines. Dating, vlogging, cooking, traveling and sharing the information with you needed to make your own plans for living as a full-time expat in Southeast Asia.
— Reekay

One comment

  1. Thanks Reekay for the info.
    I got permanent residence in Philippines 2 years ago. I got the requirements ready and went through Philippines embassy. They give you a package that is opened at the port of entry in Philippines by immigration officers. Then you go to the immigration office and 3-4 weeks later you get your permanent residence card.
    The downside is that when you leave Philippines you have to pay 2000 pesos ($40) to the immigration.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.